Jollibee’s top status in its home of the Philippines may be rock-steady, but it aims to be a global giant. CEO Tony Tan Caktiong has long aspired to make Jollibee Foods JFC a global champion and transition beyond the flagship brand’s roots as a family firm and source of national pride.
But efforts have had only modest success. After decades of trying, the Jollibee chain has only 133 foreign branches compared with 890 at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events