The concept of digital media auditingor indeed any media auditingis still unusual in Japan. But a spate of incidents, ranging from last year’s revelations of overcharging at Dentsu to global scares around brand safety online, mean that major advertisers are slowly beginning to demand more transparency in terms of what their media spend is delivering.
Sony, which looks to be staging an impressive business turnaround, is one such advertiser. The company held a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events