Of course most people have met with their future boss during the interview process so presumably there has been some cohesion between the two of you at some point before accepting the role. Not getting on with someone can be based on a complex variety of many things. Do you disagree with their professional decisions Or is their management style not to your liking Is their personality in the work environment a clash
If it's a personality based factor...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events