IPG Mediabrands promoted Craig Harvey to regional head of research for Asia-Pacific, effective immediately.
The newly-created role will see Harvey take the lead on boosting IPG Mediabrands' research capabilities, using data and analytics to understand consumer interactions with media and brands. He will oversee development of new IPG Mediabrands proprietary research tools, and work closely with the agency's local market research teams.
The move is part of IPG Mediabrands' wider plans to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events