This look at Indonesia's top 100 brands is part of Campaign Asia-Pacific's Asia's Top 1000 Brands report. For more on the status of Indonesia brands according to our research, see the full Indonesia market report.
No other brand engages with consumers at as many touchpoints as Samsung does in Indonesia. From phones to tablets and televisions to white goods, Samsung has effortlessly embedded itself in the daily lives of the population....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events