The year has hit its mid-point but Indonesia has yet to see off its two biggest events of the year the 2018 Asian Games and the Annual Meetings of the International Monetary Fund IMF and World Bank Group.
The former will bring in something upwards of 45,000 delegates and athletes excluding spectators in Jakarta and Palembang and the latter will see over 15,000 delegates take over Bali.
One of the reasons Indonesia...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events