Change is very difficult to describe when you are a part of it. Thus goes the cliché. But not in India today. Catch hold of an average Indian on the street and one thing will get a resounding agreement Things are changing. There could be debates if the change is for the better or for the worse. But the change itself is undeniable.
After independence in 1947, the most significant thing that happened to the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events