The theme of International Women's Day 2018 is Press for Progress, on the back of the MeToo movement that swept across several industries since last year.
Uber was unfortunately caught up on the wrong side of the movement following a whistleblower's account of widespread sexual discrimination at its corporate headquarters. The scandal did not boil over to this region its Asia business too was largely spared from the deleteUber campaigns.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events