With Colenso BBDO, the New Zealand telco Spark has created a prototype rugby ball that uses tech to track activity, which it reports to an app via Bluetooth. The aim of the setup is to encourgage kids to get some exerciseby rewarding them for activity minutes with screentime minutes.
The partnership also involves Gilbert Rugby, Nakatomi, and child psychologist Emma Woodward. A trial is underway with local families, and data from the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events