Havas has appointed Ryuji Mitsuishi Banderas, formerly of Google, as its managing director for Japan.
In parallel, Stephen Cox, who has been chief executive of Havas Japan for 7.5 years, has been promoted to vice-chairman and chief integration officer for North Asia.
Banderas joined Google from Beacon Communications in 2014 and was most recently creative activation lead. He was not able to provide specific details as to his priorities or areas of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events