One of the first things Maya Watono did upon starting her role as the CEO of Dentsu Aegis Network DAN for Indonesia was to provide free lunch to all 900 employees in the Jakarta office. Served in a common lounge on every floor, it brought people out from their units, desks and cubicles to share a meal and perhaps “an idea”.
“It may be a Japanese company with British blood mixed in, but...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events