Google has entered into a five-year $110 million deal with OpenX, a programmatic software company, that will make it the first major online ad exchange to operate without its own server infrastructure.
The deal will allow OpenX to improve its ad exchange in five ways speed, scalability, global reach, future-proofing and people-based marketing.
It is also a significant win for Google, which is far behind Amazon and Microsoft in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events