1. Second world market doesn’t mean second world production. It may not be NY, London, or Singapore, but the audience here is still craving quality. The quality level of entertainment is high. Film, television, music and digital content from overseas are being consumed as fast as it is being created. And that is what your advertising is competing with. As one friend put it, everyone understands quality and Vietnamese consumers are no exception.
2. Don’t play down...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events