It’s an oft-used phrase that the assets of an integrated communications company go up and down in the elevator every day. After all, all we have is our people plus a rented office and some computers. Yet we spend very little time on 'people', and particularly, grooming the next generation of leaders bonding them to us, making them ambassadors for our culture, incentivising them, and retaining them.
1. Let them know
There's absolutely no point in identifying potential leaders,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events