The holy month of Ramadan, when Muslims fast from dawn to dust, presents unique challenges for the events industry in Indonesia, APAC's largest Muslim-majority country. But it also offers opportunities for Indonesian venues that offer appropriate solutions.
“Bookings from the government sector and Indonesian companies slow down. They will not have big meetings during Ramadan,” says Marlene Danusutedjo, marketing director at the new InterContinental Jakarta Pondok Indah in South Jakarta. ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events