The Melbourne Convention Bureau has achieved a 25% increase in economic contribution from secured business events for the 20172018 financial year compared to the previous year. The economic impact amounted to A$396 million US$291.34 million from a total of 176 events secured and over 79,000 new visitors anticipated, as well as 4,739 jobs created.
Several notable events secured by the bureau include the Global Public Transport Summit 2021, World Ophthalmology Congress 2022, Vid...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events