Marketers are constantly looking to determine how to optimise their media mix and econometrics is one of the most important elements in their toolkit, allowing them to quantify the role of marketing in driving consumer purchase behaviour.
For the uninitiated, econometrics is the science of matching sales patterns with current or near-contemporary patterns in other data series. Relying on economic and marketing theory and statistical tests, econometrics can be used show whether individual inputs possibly...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events