The Singapore Tourism Board elected for an experiential and experimental option in unveiling its 'Passion Made Possible' campaign in Australia. The board hosted a dinner over 6,300 kilometres between Singaporean and Australian diners.
Guests from each country were treated to a bespoke menu jointly created by renowned chefs Malcolm Lee and Janice Wong from Singapore, and Adam Liaw and Anna Polyviou from Australia. Both meals were hosted at Shangri-La hotels in Singapore and Sydney....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events