French food company Danone has awarded its media duties in China to Publicis Media's Spark Foundry.
The win, following a pitch, consolidates planning and buying duties across Danone's ELN Early Life Nutrition and DWC Danone Waters China business units. The incumbents were Wavemaker for ELN and OMD for DWC. The combined annual billings are more than US $150 million, according to Spark Foundry.
The pitch began in May, and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events