Silver Lions went to Grey Malaysia and a Lowe Lintas Mumbai-led team as the Creative Strategy Lions were handed out Wednesday night at Cannes Lions 2019.
All told, work from Asia-Pacific won two silvers and three bronzes.
Globally, the category yielded 22 awards, including a Grand Prix for 'The E.V.A. Initiative' on behalf of Volvo Cars by Forsman Bodenfors of Sweden.
The table below details all...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events