How did you get into advertising
I was in my junior year in communications when the 'advertising' subject was included in our school curriculum. We also had a new professor a former advertising practitioner from Manila who told us how lucrative agency work can be a copywriter can make thousands just by writing a headline of seven to ten words Naturally, I lapped every thing he said and after graduation, I was singleminded with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events