How did you get into advertising
It started at the University of Oregon, where I enrolled as a business major. I didn't know what to do with my life. Just before classes began, a mate showed me a copy of EPICA and said he was going to do advertising. I couldn't believe how anyone could have a job doing that. Pages and pages of ideas. It felt like a scam. It didn't look or...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events