Speaking on 'The power of the inner crowd Building Asian brands from the inside out' at Crowdsourcing Week 2013, Reiter noted that the involvement of internal stakeholders often leads to the discovery of hidden strengths.
“Building brands on the basis of culture and core internal truths is more credible and effective,” she said. “It allows the brand to be created organically, reflect the corporate spirit and to grow with the business.”
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events