The ever-changing agency landscape means that agencies are constantly having to up their creative offerings while expanding across regions. According to Oscar Cerezales of MCI Group p32, new business models are appearing where communities are being created without traditional backers like associations or corporates. Ultimately, this shifts the power back to the community and forces agencies to keep up.
On top of that, in an era of speciality content and personalisation, agencies are finding...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events