Stafford was formerly the office’s managing director and has played a lead role in developing Burson-Marsteller’s global Huawei account. He will report to Bob Pickard, president and chief executive for Asia-Pacific.
Pickard praised Stafford’s leadership and noted that his group had experienced the lowest turnover in the region.
In addition to Huawei, Stafford has led activity on accounts such as Foxconn, the Hong Kong Jockey Club, the Hong Kong government, and Hong...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events