Campaign Asia-Pacific has been presenting a new top-5 list every day since December 3, spotlighting the best campaigns, most perplexing ads, top pitches and worst PR disasters, among many other categories. We had fun pulling this annual review together, and we hope you've enjoyed reliving the year with us.
This, the final post in the series, lists your choices for the most important stories of 2014, as decided by...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events