Bates will be tasked with developing and implementing the online and social community activities around the 'reality' programme. The platforms involved include Facebook, Twitter and a YouTube branded channel. WOM is responsible for generating publicity, including media relations and event coordination.
Commenting on the appointment, David Searl, ice-TV managing director Asia, said that the two agencies would ensure this regional branded engagement project reaches beyond just television and connects with our diverse Asian...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events