In the complex world of business matching, pre-schedued appointments PSA refer to the process of exhibitors and buyers choosing their desired meetings from a list. The list could be pre-determined using biometrics for easy selection. Attendees use a form to select who they want to meet, and the priority of choice is given to buyers and exhibitors with delegates and walk-in visitors coming in later.
The PSA phase usually occurs months prior to an event...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events