Independent digital creative agency AnalogFolk today announced the launch of its Shanghai office, marking its sixth office in the network and second in Asia.
Managing director and partner Wayne Fan will lead the 10-person Shanghai team, together with creative director and partner Tommy Liou. Fan brings 23 years’ industry experience to AnalogFolk, having previously been chief strategic integrator at Isobar China. Before that, he also worked for JWT and Ogilvy Mather.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events