AKQA is launching an open-source software that could stop illegal deforestation in the Amazon rainforest amid a climate emergency.
The software, Code of Conscience, restricts the use of heavy-duty vehicles in protected land areas that could combat the scourge of people clearing forests for farmland.
It uses open-source mapping data from the United Nations World Database on Protected Areas in conjunction with GPS tracking technology installed in construction vehicles. The protected...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events