Everybody loves the personal touch, up to a point. We like it when the guy at the lunch place remembers our order or when a saleswoman knows what shoes we’ll like just by looking at us. No one likes being totally anonymous and we all appreciate being treated like we’re an actual individual, not just a faceless member of a giant group.
That is, we like it offline. Online, we’re constantly on guard for personalisation...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events