Things began moving in the right direction at Wunderman in 2017. After a difficult 2016 in which the agency failed to grow its revenue, income is on the up again under APAC CEO Caspar Schlickum, who took over the role in August 2016.
Since then, he has set about expanding Wunderman’s offering across the region, with a strategy of “pitching less, converting more and looking after our clients”. To that end, he says a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events