There’s not been long for Ian Pearman, the new Asia president of TBWA, to get his feet under the table he joined in August last year but there’s no doubt he inherited an agency in rude health from Philip Brett, who moved to London to become TBWA’s global COO.
Setting itself out as the “disruption” agency, TBWA has made big strides in developing new offerings across its regional offices,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events