Starcom’s 2017 markedly improved towards the second half of the year when the agency won the north Asian markets of beverage company AB InBev in a pitch that R3 named the biggest of the year. This success bumped it up the New Business League to fifth position by September, although by year’s end the agency had slipped a little to eighth place and had lost AB InBev’s India business.
This slightly up-and-down trend...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events