Now two years old, the reorganised Publicis Communications model under which Saatchi Saatchi sits does appear to be delivering value, if still relatively modest, for the agency that was touted as its biggest potential beneficiary.
The shared PL model means executives no longer assess agencies individually but we gather that of the three sister creative networks, including Leo Burnett and Publicis Worldwide, Saatchi Saatchi grew the most in 2017, hovering around the ninth...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events