Coming into 2017, Mindshare was in danger of flying too close to the sun. It scored a rare A- grade in Campaign’s report card last year after it swept our Agency of the Year awards and set new business records.
Making up more than 18% of the entire industry, according to Recma, Mindshare was becoming just slightly contractually conflicted across categories and countries with a sizeable portion of its clients coming up for review. Its...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events