While MediaCom’s goal is to be the content and connections agency’, it might be better known in Asia as the street fighting agency. After the bruising loss of its largest global client, Volkswagen, in 2016, the agency came out swinging last year. Indeed, three of its strategic priorities were labelled “be a gang”, “polish our fists” and “find our swagger”.
APAC CEO Mark Heap explained the aggressive stance of Project Fight Back’ was motivated...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events