MEC was swept by a great wave of change this year, yet did better than merely keep its head above water. The changes started right from the top in January, with the arrival of Australian Tim Castree as global CEO. Coming over from online video firm Videology, Castree was viewed as a change agent, with a focus on tapping GroupM’s data capabilities to add more value for clients.
Yet before the fire lit...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events