In a year where growth fell short of expectations, McCann APAC points to one of the best award hauls in its history as a positive sign its award tally exceeded 350 for the year. This included a Grand Prix for Good and six Gold Lions at Cannes, where work from the Philippines, Thailand and Japan won alongside perennially feted markets India and Australia.
Revenue-wise, a strong year for Australia, India, Korea and Indonesia couldn’t...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events