J. Walter Thompson attempted a comeback in 2017 thanks to a scandal-free year that allowed APAC CEO John Gutteridge to get down to business instead of putting out fires.
Gutteridge’s main focus was to grow digital and data analytics offerings, supposedly without diminishing JWT’s reputation as a hive of creativity and great ideas. This meant a greater collaborative role for digital network Mirum. Gutteridge assumed oversight of both businesses while Nanda Ivens stepped...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events