J. Walter Thompson attempted a comeback in 2017 thanks to a scandal-free year that allowed APAC CEO John Gutteridge to get down to business instead of putting out fires. Gutteridge’s main focus was t
- Unlimited access to all Campaign Asia-Pacific content and its archive of 70,000+ articles. No monthly limits!
- Premium member-only research, including Agency Report Cards and our CMO Outlook
- Premium discount for Campaign event tickets
- Front stage pass: Conference video insight sessions
- Member-only newsletters and access to Campaign editors