After falling into the D range last year, Grey made a compelling argument through 2017 that it is working to turn things in the right direction.
The network claims double-digit revenue growth and an excellent year for new business. Significant wins came from Mattel shopper marketing, Lancôme social media and Ferrero in China Emirates in India, Philip Morris and Kirin in Japan, BBQ Chicken and Electromart in Korea, Downy in the Philippines, Uni-President in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events