Last year’s rebranding of Dentsu Media to Dentsu X had two main drivers. The first was to create a more joined-up network. Dentsu Media’s strongholds have traditionally been Taiwan and Thailand, and this can be seen as a move to pull certain other offices up by adding a level of consistency. The second driver was ostensibly to refocus the network around experience’.
What does that mean In an interview last year, global brand president Takaki...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events