Like all media agencies, Carat faced strong headwinds. It ended the year with overall revenue growth that, while below initial expectations, was satisfactory, considering. Not that it was easy. With clients calling more pitches at the local level, Carat, like its peers, had to work harder for smaller victories.
The network managed to keep its pitch-win rate up and improved its new-business performance. It finished in fourth position on R3’s New Business League, compared...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events