ADK’s wrangling with WPP, and its eventual purchase by Bain Capital, dominated 2017. The move, and ADK’s apparent newfound freedom, has big implications for the agency and possibly for the entire advertising industry. But while there has been much speculation, it’s still too early for anyone to know exactly how ADK is going to change.
The agency could certainly benefit from a shake-up. It has a long way to go on its...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events