Japan is one of the largest markets for mobile marketing while Thailand and Vietnam are seeing rapid user growth for smartphones, said Shobhit Shukla, vice president of AdNear Asia-Pacific.
The company’s geo-location platform gathers location-based audience insights via a gamut of third-party applications without dependence on GPS or telecom operators.The information can help inform brands to better target advertising. AdNear’s platform foundation is a hybrid geo-location system, which means it supports both smartphones...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events