A venue with a name such as Shanghai New International Expo Center could be a bit of a misnomer since it was established in 2001 and had hosted high-profile shows such as CES and Mobile World Congress Shanghai. Michael Kruppe, general manager, made the decision to rebrand it as SNIEC in 2015 shortly after taking over the helm of the Sino-German owned venue.
In hindsight, it was a no-brainer fix. “To be honest it didn’t...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events