MWC Shanghai is the largest carbon-neutral event in Asia, and has been officially certified by the British Standard Institution BSI as Carbon Neutral under the international PAS2060 standard since 2015. In 2016, all GSMA events and offices worldwide became carbon neutral. The 2019 edition will be held at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre in Pudong from June 26-28, 2019.
How has sustainability at the event evolved
The main focus areas at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events