Unilever is threatening to pull ad investment from platforms that create divisions in society, in what will be seen as a not-very-veiled warning to YouTube and Facebook.
In his keynote speech to this week’s 2018 IAB Annual Leadership Meeting, Unilever chief marketing and communications officer Keith Weed pictured will argue that consumer trust in advertising is being eroded after scandals around fake news and brands inadvertently funding terrorism...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events