As Ogilvy's worldwide creative director and chairman of the creative council, Tham will preside over all global creative duties for Ogilvy and OgilvyOne, leading the network's eight council members.
His appointment is understood to mark the first time an Asian creative will have global responsibilities.
Tham is the second senior Ogilvy executive to leave Asia for the US. He will join global chief executive officer Miles Young, former Ogilvy Asia-Pacific...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events