Leopalace 21 henceforth Leopalace, a Tokyo-based property development and rental company, is putting its faith in crowdsourcing as a means of building its brand and growing its business internationally.
The company is supporting a government initiative that connects schools and universities with businesses to encourage foreign students to spend time working and learning at Japanese companies in Japan, and outbound Japanese students looking to gain work experience outside their home country. In so doing,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events